Interested in day trading gold? There are few indicators that specifically target GLD, but we’ve come across one. The folks at GoldLineTrader.com were kind enough to send us a free Gold Line indicator trial to test for review purposes.
According to the Gold Line Trader website, the Gold Line offers the following:
- Order entries to signal when to go long or short in the market
- A no-screen-mess easy to read indicator that is fully customizable – decide whether or not to use the signals
- Free customer support via email, Twitter, or telephone
- A one-of-a-kind design – no other indicator on the market does what the Gold Line can do
- Affordable – pay for a month’s use of the Gold Line with a single trade
- Most importantly – proven accuracy and consistency. Back-test the software to see how accurate it’s been and will continue to be.
We installed the NinjaTrader version of Gold Line before the market opened. We were able to do this quickly and easily. Easy setup is a big plus as many indicators can make this process complicated. Right when the market opened, the Gold Line was active and plotting. We were easily able to discern when to use long and short trades, as the signals appeared before price moved in the expected direction. We tested the software live for about two hours yesterday, and we were able to easily earn a few points before noon.
Sadly, we aren’t able to post a video of the Gold Line in action just yet. However, here are a few Gold Line pictures from Gold Line Trader’s Flickr account.
Customer support – N/A (we didn’t have to use support; included documentation explained everything
Accuracy – 5/5 (product performed exactly as described; we earned a few points)
Ease of Use – 5/5 (extremely easy to install and use. Remember to follow the long and short rules and you’ll be fine)
Overall, marketvidoes.com gives the Gold Line indicator 10/10.
We highly recommend this gold indicator.